The new Arc140/S250 System is a unique blend of ability
and innovation. Metallisation have taken thier proven performer,
the Arc140 pistol and drive system, and coupled it to a brand
new 250 amp, switched
voltage energiser. The S250 features sealed electronics
for excellent reliability in the harshest of spray environments.
The design also allows for multiple customer-specific packaging
options for the wire drive and dispenser. In one option, for
example, the unit is neatly mounted on the energiser, leaving
it free to swivel and follow the operator when spraying. Other
options include floor or trolley mounting. There is no motor
in the pistol. Instead, the Arc 140/S250 uses the patented
Synchrodrive system, where a single, sealed motor
and flexible drive arrangement, powers a reliable, positive
drive push/pull up to a length of 20m. This results in a long
reach and lightweight flexibility of the pistol and supplies
and more comfortable and productive working conditions
for the operator.
• Push Pull system for a more stable arc ensuring quality
coatings with consistent operation.
• Patented Flexible Drive system (Synchronised).
• 5 to 20 Meter supplies packages from the wire to the
pistol for spraying accessibility.
• Air-cooled cables reduce pistol supply weight and operator
• Good pistol manoeuvrability.
• Lightweight and good balance for ease of handling.
• Suitable for Anti-corrosion and engineering wires, steels,
copper and bronzes.
• NEW sealed/lubed for life inverter motor.
• Uses 1.6mm to 2.5mm wire sizes without changing feed
• Easy to maintain, less than 3 minutes to change contact
tubes and nozzles. Contact tubes and nozzles do not require
• Low running costs as compared with gas systems.
• Variable wire speed control for accurate spray settings.
• Soft start for smooth start ups reducing electrical
loading on components.
• Various packaging options including drive unit mounted
on the energiser, floor/wall mounted and two versions
• Steel reinforced conduits for extended service life.
• Safety interlocks.
• Choice of coating textures.
Offshore/oil & gas
Bridges (concrete and steel)
Vessels and enclosures
Wind turbine towers
Engineering bond coats
Bearing and seal surfaces
New S250 sealed energiser = reliability
Anti-corrosion and engineering coatings
Uses wires from 1.6mm to 2.5mm
Easy to maintain = lower downtime
Air cooled cables = lightweight
5m pull option available for small workshops
Excellent pistol manoeuvrability
MIG, coil and drum dispense
5, 10 and 20m supplies packages
Choice of coating textures
Steel reinforced, PTFE lined conduits
Soft start for smooth start ups